(Episode 44) LOVE AFFAIRS | A novel of the OmidanWURA_files By Segun Alonge Jr

Ayomi, please! What do you want me to do? Anything!

‘When I know what I want, I would let you know. At the moment, I don’t know what I want’.

‘But dear, I am disturbed.’ Mum would sure ask after you when I finally go back home ….. I’ve delayed the discussion until now. We are not communicating… that’s not ideal for a union. It’s creating a gap I don’t want to fill with anyone or anything. Can you please respond?

‘Ok’

Just that!

‘I am responding’

‘What is it about the break you have always longed for,’ I pressed further

‘I don’t know what to say really’

‘Is that from your heart?’

‘I don’t know. I can’t seem to figure it out’.

Ayomi, after a year together! We ought to enjoy mutual love and happiness. Agreed… I offended you by not seeing you off to the park. But you didn’t inform me either.

‘OK’

‘Please talk to me’

‘Really, I don’t have anything to say until I know what I want. And right now, I am confused. So, it’s best I don’t say anything.’

‘Confused? About me?’

‘I am confused about myself. I don’t know what I want’

‘From me?’

‘No. what I want for myself’

‘Like… the kind of person you want?’

‘Not really. Like… if I want anyone at all’

‘But you said it’s a capital NO to celibacy?’

‘Yeah, that was then’

‘Ayomi, let’s talk about you please. We can discuss around it’

‘Go ahead’

‘Are you still in love with me?’

‘I guess so’

Oh! It’s now a guess?

‘I don’t know what I feel. I don’t know what I want’

Alright! Thanks for everything. I’m sure working on my flaws. I’m coping with my person, genuineness and tenderness. Forever grateful! See you at dawn…. When these shady times roll by

Follow on FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAN AND RELIGION | Segun M. Alonge Jr

Revealed! THE WORLD AND YOU